It has been a rather long road with several major changes along the way, but we’re happy to announce that Africa Bingo: Geography Disguised as Fun is selling now. This is the first book in our geography bingo series. The USA is next with publication slated for the summer of 2020.
Five Bingo Games in One
Africa Bingo, Geography Disguised as Fun, is just what you think it is with some fun twists. There are many ways to play the game:
- Simply show the flash card of the country
- Don’t show the card and name the country
- Read the North, West, South, East clues on the back
- Read the more complicated clues on the back
- Read the quirky rhyme that gives a clue for both the country and its capital.
The geography bingo game includes:
- 20 bingo cards (10 usable at any one time)
- 58 Flash cards
- 124 Bingo Tokens (on the back cover)
- Map of African Countries
- Map of African Capitals
Review / Learn the Countries
Additionally, your students can use the flash cards on their own to learn and review the countries of Africa.